Here is the news all Connacht Rugby fans want to know about the commencement of construction on the new stand at Dexcom Stadium.
– Connacht Rugby and Dexcom Inc. announce a historic 12-year naming rights partnership for The Sportsground.
– The stadium will now be known as ‘Dexcom Stadium’ as part of the agreement.
– Dexcom breaks ground on a major manufacturing facility in Athenry, creating over 1,000 jobs for the province.
– Connacht Rugby will commence construction on a new High-Performance Centre (HPC) and North Stand in the coming months.
– Works on the HPC will start in March 2024, with completion expected by March 2025.
– Construction on the North Stand will begin in the summer after the demolition of Clan Terrace and Clubhouse.
– The North Stand, replacing Clan Terrace, will offer state-of-the-art facilities for all match attendees and is set to be completed in the 2025/26 season.
– Dexcom Stadium will operate at reduced capacity for the 2024/25 season.
– Further information for Season Ticket holders will be provided in the coming weeks.
– Conack Construction will undertake the construction of the next two phases of the project through an extensive tender process.
The post Connacht Rugby announce timeline for construction of North Stand at Dexcom Stadium appeared first on SportsNewsIreland.